Welcome to Echo Valley!

Echo Valley is a free, just for fun, radio show that celebrates bubblegum pop music from the 1960's and 1970's.
The Echo Valley podcast is at
echovalley.podbean.com!
You can download all episodes of Echo Valley below or from the archive to the right.
If you'd like to subscribe for free to the podcast, you'll find Echo Valley on iTunes, or on any of the podcast apps or channels, or, to do it your own way, here is the "feed" URL you will need to know: http://echovalley.podbean.com/feed.

Contact the Mayor's office at professorbubblegum@hotmail.com .

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Echo Valley Episode 1

Click to Download Echo Valley Episode 1The first full-length episode. Highlights include:
Teen Idol Smackdown between Bobby Sherman and Donny Osmond
Dramatic reading from a Starsky and Hutch novel

Great bubblegum music from The Ohio Express, 1910 Fruitgum Company, Shaun Cassidy, The Defrancos, The Cowsills, Rex Smith, Dixie Cups, David Soul

1 comment:

  1. OKAY...a few years late to the party, but I'm digging what you're putting down. I'm an ex-DJ and major record collector and I've got the whole EV podcast to date downloaded and I'm listening away!

    One question--even though I know MOST of the tracks, is there a listener's guide to fill me in on the ones that I love but that I can't identify?

    Cheers,
    JohnnyO
    The Warped Vinyl Junkie

    ReplyDelete